I’ve recently been experimenting with adding olive squalane oil to my massage blends, and I’m really happy with the results.
This beautiful silky-smooth oil improves skin elasticity, diminishes excess oil production, speeds healing, is non-irritating, and protects from free radicals, making it suitable for all skin types.
Make an appointment with me for a Japanese Facelift Massage to experience this truly luxurious oil, in a blend with other oils, and essential oils, tailored to your skin.
The benefits of olive squalane is that its molecular structure resembles our own skin’s design. The similarity allows it to penetrate the skin completely and synthesize quickly (2mm per second), so it won’t clog pores or leave a greasy residue behind. It’s also odorless and colorless, which are great properties of a moisturizer.
- Squalane feeds important processes in the skin cells so that those cells continue reproducing, ultimately guarding healthy and smooth skin from wrinkles and age spots.
- Squalane intercepts free radicals and prevents them from entering the system, also protecting skin from environmental stressors that lead to premature aging.
- Squalane improves the moisture balance and elasticity to heal chapped and cracked skin.
- Squalane diminishes the production of excess oil, which is a welcome effect among acne sufferers with oily skin.
- Squalane helps diminish allergies, eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative scar tissues.
- Squalane stimulates better blood circulation to rejuvenate skin tone.